Dolphin Experience @ Atlantis - Picture question

wido78

We are thinking about doing this with our kids in November, but I was curious if I will be able to use my GoPro to take video / pictures while we are in the water. Does anyone have experience with this excursion and what they allow?

Thanks in advance.

We are thinking about doing this with our kids in November, but I was curious if I will be able to use my GoPro to take video / pictures while we are in the water. Does anyone have experience with this excursion and what they allow?

Thanks in advance.

No cameras are allowed in the water because of the dolphins. In Atlantis I read in another post that they don't even let people that are not in the water to take pictures. But I have not done this so maybe someone else can comment on this.

• 3 weeks later...

Our DD did the dolphin encounter at Atlantis. We went as observers, we had reserved the beach trip at Atlantis, we were able to take as many pictures as we wanted. The area is quite large so you will need a zoom.

The pictures are professional but expensive. If I remember correctly the least expensive package was $75.

Archived