Fresca routinely available?

Tarpeian Rock

Contact Oceania to make your request.

I requested a flavor of diet soda last year and a 12 pack was delivered to my cabin.

You need to make your request a few months in advance of your departure.

Oceania customer service will advise you.

Enjoy your Fresca

Been unsuccessfully searching for the soft drink brands routinely available on O. I know that Diet Coke is a standard, but was wondering about Fresca -- is that something that would routinely be available on the Riviera? If not, how do I make the request? Thank you.

Fresca is NOT among the soft drinks on Oceania. As others have said, ask your TA to request it for you. If it is available in the ports where they stock supplies, they will get it for you and your cabin steward or butler will keep your mini-fridge stocked. Have a great trip.:)

Been unsuccessfully searching for the soft drink brands routinely available on O. I know that Diet Coke is a standard, but was wondering about Fresca -- is that something that would routinely be available on the Riviera? If not, how do I make the request? Thank you.

On our last two 'O' cruises we have had the stateroom fridge stocked with Fresca and Sprite Zero. Refills were done regularly. I called Customer Services about a month before the cruise.

Archived