Entertainment on FOS

shorieblue20

We are travelling on the FOS in January. Last year our family cruise was on NCL Epic. It had amazing night time entertainment (Blue Man Group, Legends in Concert, Cirque & Dueling Piano's). My family is concerned about the entertainment not being as good on the FOS. Can anyone give me a little insight on their shows? Thanks! :)

There is a piano man plus there is an entertainer in the pub. There are dance bands and also a disco. There are numerous bars as well as one with Latin music and dancing. The ice show is a must see! The magic show is very good. I think you will find a lot to keep you busy if you choose. There are also some themed nights on the Promenade with music and parades. We sailed in September and had a great time! We are sailing again on Freedom in January. Hoping the piano man is as good as James Barr who was on our September cruise! Have fun on your cruise!!

Be sure to make reservations for the ice show!!! It fills up fast. It is the best show I have ever seen at sea - on or off the ice :) We have been on NCL too. Although we did not get the treat to see the Blue Man Group, the regular entertainment on Royal Caribbean is much better, in our opinion.

Here is a link to the Cruise Compass (daily activities) from our trip in June:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=38742807&posted=1#post38742807

Archived