Problems With On-line Check In

emcelh

I've had no problem but then I'm still using the old version of NCL. When I did try the new site I couldn't even login.

Not sure if this would help but it's what I'm still using.

www5.ncl.com

Hope this helps...

Connie

Thanks. I took your advice and tried the old version. I had no problem logging in on either version but I can't seem to get past the contact information screen with this either. I keep getting the error message.

Thanks. I took your advice and tried the old version. I had no problem logging in on either version but I can't seem to get past the contact information screen with this either. I keep getting the error message.

I'm sorry it didn't work for you. I know it gets frustrating after attempting this kind of thing. Your idea of calling the IT dept in the morning is probably best.

Good luck... of course there may be someone else who has some better ideas..

There must have been a system problem last night. I was able to complete the check and print my edocs this this morning without issue. Actually, until last night I didn't have a problem with the new website. Right now I don't like it as well as the old one but it may just be a question of getting used to it.

Thanks for your responses though.

If you input your personal info such as address and phone in your profile it will atomatically populate the checkin page and you'll be able to get through the checkin process. Norwegian needs to fix the glitch but this is a workaround in the mean time.

There must have been a system problem last night. I was able to complete the check and print my edocs this this morning without issue. Actually, until last night I didn't have a problem with the new website. Right now I don't like it as well as the old one but it may just be a question of getting used to it.

Thanks for your responses though.

Glad you were able to resolve the issue, enjoy your cruise :) !

Love to cruise,

Connie

Archived