Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Thanks for another wonderful review! I was on the Breeze in April, I had just had a major operation on my ankle so was on crutches, i have now seen more of the breeze through you review than i was able to.

Thanks again.

Darren from Australia :cool:

Thank you Darren from Australia. :D

...just booked our next cruise today, so the research has begun and what luck to find one of your AWESOME reviews of the Breeze with the same itinerary as ours!!!

*subscribing*

Thanks, hope you're going to love Breeze and the itinerary as much as we did.

Mike, we used to go to the MDR breakfast on sea days as my kids loved the waffles. They aren't on the brunch menu. Do you know if they are at the Lido or on the breakfast menu. I was hoping my son would have increased his palate, but it looks like he may be living on waffles, pancakes, cereal, toast, peanut butter, ice cream and warm chocolate melting cake again.

Mike, we used to go to the MDR breakfast on sea days as my kids loved the waffles. They aren't on the brunch menu. Do you know if they are at the Lido or on the breakfast menu. I was hoping my son would have increased his palate, but it looks like he may be living on waffles, pancakes, cereal, toast, peanut butter, ice cream and warm chocolate melting cake again.

Sorry, I don't know, maybe someone else can help you. :(

I have never been on the Breeze, but on MOST of the CCL ships, they alternate at the breakfast buffet: pancakes one day, french toast another, waffles, then I guess they repeat, tho I've never kept track! :rolleyes: You could probably ask one of the breakfast servers on your lst sea day. Have a great cruise!

I have never been on the Breeze, but on MOST of the CCL ships, they alternate at the breakfast buffet: pancakes one day, french toast another, waffles, then I guess they repeat, tho I've never kept track! :rolleyes: You could probably ask one of the breakfast servers on your lst sea day. Have a great cruise!

Oh, and this answer is based on the fact that I have NEVER been to either brunch or breakfast in the MDR! I am just relating about the buffet. I would bet that if you asked in the MDR, they might be able to make him some waffles special. Just a thought.

That power snorkeling looked scary! When I swim, I know how much breath it takes to get back to the surface. With something like that I'd be scared I'd misjudge. I'm going to stick to scuba diving.

How were their ears going deep that fast?

(Great review! Really enjoying it.)

Edited by skittl1321

If you ask I'm sure you can get waffles in the MDR on brunch days, I did this on The Freedom in August.

That power snorkeling looked scary! When I swim, I know how much breath it takes to get back to the surface. With something like that I'd be scared I'd misjudge. I'm going to stick to scuba diving.

How were their ears going deep that fast?

(Great review! Really enjoying it.)

I know that Tracy would pop her ears. You plug your nose, keep your mouth shut and you go through the motion of blowing the air out of your lungs. You can actually see her doing it in the video below.

How do you hold your breath that long? I thought the snorkle tube had to be above water. Thank you for your excellent pictures.

The girls can easily hold the breaths for a minute. You can go quite a distance in 1 minute. :eek: