Looking for a new Mastercard promotion

luvmysox1

With the last one, unless you personally received the email promotion, it didn't matter if you went to the website and signed up. You did NOT receive the OBC unless you received the promotional email.

So, I hope that the next time one comes out, people who receive the email will NOT post it here and get everyone's hopes up.

If you get the email, you get the OBC. If you don't, you don't, so you may as well just keep it to yourselves. I realize people like to share, but there's no point in wasting everyone's time and just setting us all up to be disappointed.

I'm pretty ticked that I don't get ANY promotional emails from anyone about anything (probably because I always have at least two cruises booked).

I used my MC for my deposit, final payment, and had it listed for my S&S spending, but I still didn't qualify because I wasn't on the original "list" of people who received the promotion.

So I changed my spending account over to my Visa. Thanks for nothing, MasterCard! :mad:

With the last one, unless you personally received the email promotion, it didn't matter if you went to the website and signed up. You did NOT receive the OBC unless you received the promotional email.

So, I hope that the next time one comes out, people who receive the email will NOT post it here and get everyone's hopes up.

If you get the email, you get the OBC. If you don't, you don't, so you may as well just keep it to yourselves. I realize people like to share, but there's no point in wasting everyone's time and just setting us all up to be disappointed.

I'm pretty ticked that I don't get ANY promotional emails from anyone about anything (probably because I always have at least two cruises booked).

I used my MC for my deposit, final payment, and had it listed for my S&S spending, but I still didn't qualify because I wasn't on the original "list" of people who received the promotion.

So I changed my spending account over to my Visa. Thanks for nothing, MasterCard! :mad:

With the last one that was posted here on Cruise Critic I signed up and actually got the OBC. I didn't receive the actual email from Mastercard. I just used the link here from CC.

If someone posts a link here - at least try for it!

With the last one that was posted here on Cruise Critic I signed up and actually got the OBC. I didn't receive the actual email from Mastercard. I just used the link here from CC.

Same here. I received the OBC about a month after I applied for it.

If I remember right, it was for certain sailings only.

Same here. I received the OBC about a month after I applied for it.

If I remember right, it was for certain sailings only.

I think you're right.

Was it 5+ day cruises? Or Bahamas/Caribbean itineraries? Something like that?

I got it also without an e-mail from MasterCard.

I hope people will continue to post stuff like this. If it wasn't for good information on CC I wouldn't be part of this site anymore. Last 2 years I never got the emails and got the obc on 3 cruises. I signed up for the last one also but I am not sure I will get the 200 it said in the email but I will sure be excited if I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Archived