Faxing Shareholder Benefit Report

Garfunkel

I'm sure this has been asked before - we managed to do it fine last year! I can't remember how to format the fax number to fax our report from the UK to the Santa Clarita office in the US. I have the fax number 661 753 0180, but every way I try and enter it on the online fax is incorrect. Have tried +1, 001 and more. Please help :)

I'm sure this has been asked before - we managed to do it fine last year! I can't remember how to format the fax number to fax our report from the UK to the Santa Clarita office in the US. I have the fax number 661 753 0180, but every way I try and enter it on the online fax is incorrect. Have tried +1, 001 and more. Please help :)

I don't think you need the +1 from the UK, I believe it is just 1 661 753 0180 but you can fax it the UK office in Southampton and the number is 44 (0) 8453 555 800

Putterdude's information is incorrect. All international calls from the UK must start with either 00 or +, but as you are a UK resident, I guess you already knew that.

+1 and 001 should be the same, though +1 is better as it will work from anywhere in the world. I phoned the Princess office in Southampton and they told me that there is an e-mail address for UK clients.

The address I was given is benefits@princesscruises.co.uk

I sent a copy of my brokers statement off to them for our forthcoming Panama Canal cruise last Thursday but have not yet received a reply, though the e-mail did not bounce so I guess it is simply in the queue.

Thanks for your replies. I have managed to fax to Santa Clarita now - apparently I don't need the country code, just area code. So I just typed in 661 753 0180 and it was ok. I also sent a copy to the UK Princess office, by snail mail (with a note saying I had faxed it to Santa Clarita) - so should be covered one way or another. We did find our confirmation email from last year's cruise, which said always send/fax to the Santa Clarita office.

I think you need to put the country code for the U.S. before the number. I think the country code from the UK to the USA is 01, but perhaps you could check before you dial again. If 01 is correct, you would dial 01-661-753-0180. But it is a while sincce I dialled US from the UK so check the code first.

Linda

Linda, the online fax website which I used said that I didn't need the country code, just the area code. So I feel sure it's been faxed ok. We had no problem last year, and I've sent a snail mail copy to Princess in the UK too. Will wait and see what happens now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I phoned the Princess office in Southampton and they told me that there is an e-mail address for UK clients.

The address I was given is benefits@princesscruises.co.uk

I sent a copy of my brokers statement off to them for our forthcoming Panama Canal cruise last Thursday but have not yet received a reply, though the e-mail did not bounce so I guess it is simply in the queue.

I have now had a reply from Sean Sturgess of the 'Princess Military & Shareholder Benefits Team UK' confirming my shareholders benefit has been credited. So the above e-mail address does work, though expect a delay of one week before confirmation.

For those of you wish to fax their broker's statement but wish to avoid using international or non-geographic UK numbers, the reply also included the geographic UK fax number 02380 657509, but scanning the brokers statement as a .pdf file and then e-mailing it to benefits@princesscruises.co.uk seems to be the easiest option, particularly as you will then have a record of your request.

Archived