Potty training seat

ArielsGrotto

I will be traveling with my 3 year old twins. Does anyone know if a padded potty training seat will fit on the toilet?

I know Camp Carnival has small toilet seats to accommodate the little ones. Thinking of buying a new one to use on the cruise.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

The toliet seats tend to be a bit undersized, so fit would be an issue that could vary by each training seat design.

What I can tell you is that the flushing mechanism is quite different than standard toliets and they are REALLY LOUD! So if either of your LOs are either a "I do it" flusher or easily scared by loud noises - be aware! :D

I highly doubt it will fit. They're an odd shape for sure. If you don't think your kiddo will sit on the regular seat maybe you could snag a small ikea potty chair. They're cheap, portable, only one piece so easy to clean and you can toss it after the trip.

Thanks for the replies. I was thinking that it wouldn't fit due to the shape of the toilet seat. I'll just hold them up and assist them like I do when they have to use public restrooms. I'm sure they will think they will get flushed into the ocean. Lol. It is a very loud flush.

There a portable potty that I purchased on Amazon. The seat portion is made to take with you for use on regular toilets. It folds in half for transport & fits over the seat to use. It makes it so they can sit on the seat themselves without issue. It even comes with a carry pouch for the seat portion.

This worked great when we were on Allure.

There a portable potty that I purchased on Amazon. The seat portion is made to take with you for use on regular toilets. It folds in half for transport & fits over the seat to use. It makes it so they can sit on the seat themselves without issue. It even comes with a carry pouch for the seat portion.

This worked great when we were on Allure.

We had something similar with us last week on the Grandeur, and it worked great. Our son loved to push the button, but then would cover his ears, as it is loud.

• 2 weeks later...

we bought a standard sesame street potty training seat and it fits (carnival conquest).

camp carnival is GREAT!

also, DD (2yo at the time) hated the flushing noise for the couple of days but we did "ready, set, go" before flushing and she quickly got used to it and actually wanted to do her own flushing after a while.

I bought one of those foldable potty seats on Amazon and will be using it on our upcoming cruise with our toddler. Hoping it fits!

I find this kind slide around feeling unstable. Since the seats are hard plastic. I brought the same kind and it worked, but there were times she just wanted to sit on the potty without it because how unstable it felt.

Archived