Restaurant on 4th night

SanDiegoSue

We're doing a 5-night Western Caribbean cruise in early March. This is our first Disney cruise. I know that we'll be rotating the restaurants. I want to book Palo for the 4th night of the cruise. What might I miss (in the main dining room) if I do that?

Thanks

Sue

On a 5 night cruise you will have the 3 signature menu nights and 2 theme nights. One of the theme nights will be pirate night, the other will be whatever DCL has selected for that night--you can call the cruise line and find out! They have MANY of these theme nights, but it is likely you'll have one of the three additional "standard" ones which occur on 7 nighters.

There is NO guarantee that they will be in the above order; in fact they will probably not. Pirate night is based on where the ship is going. They can only do the fire works in certain areas...or more accurately there are places where they cannot be done.

Unless you have contacted DCL to determine which night is scheduled as what, there is no way to predict what you will miss. Bottom line, there will be one MRD menu that you will not be there for.

First night in AP is cool, and Pirate night is cool. I didn't notice or care about the different menus. I don't remember anything extra for formal night, I think we were in AP that night.

If you're booked, pirate night should be listed on the site when you log on under my activities.

Thank you everyone. I will check the web and probably call DCL. If they will tell me which restaurants are scheduled for our first three nights, it might help me decide which of those nights to do Palo. I don't want to do Palo on pirate night...

Sue

Archived