Eurodam cabin 4166 and question about connecting cabins

imae39

Couple more questions. Sure appreciate all the help from CC cruisers.

Looking at cabin 4166 I wonder what is just beyond this cabin in the 'white' spaces. Cabins 4140 and 4164 are connecting cabins. Anyone stay in these and can tell me if there is extra noise and also do these cabins have the couch. My husband puts his big duffle bay on the couch for the duration of a cruise and would miss it.

Thanks for helping us decide what cruise/ship/cabin to book.

We were in 4166 on the Eurodam in February and it is a great cabin! The balcony is twice as wide as the others and it had two loungers in addition to the two chairs, ottoman and small table.

The white are on the deck plan is a service stairwell for crew - we never heard any noise from there.

We have had connecting cabins and have never had any noise issue with the connecting cabin - even when ours connected to friends' cabin and that had quiet a loud group in there - we did not notice until we opened the doors between us.

Our connecting cabins (4043 and 4045) had the connecting by the foot of the bed near the closets - we had the couch by the balcony door.

My pictures of 4043 on Joanie's website: HAL Staterooms/Cabins http://abqreunion2008.com/

Boytjie_E-VD-4043-02.jpg

Boytjie_E-VD-4043-04.jpg

We had 4166 and 4168 in March this year, both had the HUGE balconies with loungers. There was absolutely no noise from the stairwell. If I were you I'd jump on these cabins right away if you get the chance.

Archived