Iguazu Falls tour from Rio

forshping

hi, we are using diego EcoUruguay@aol.com for our flight from, lima (where we will be doing machu pichu), to rio and rio to iguazzu falls both sides, hotel, guide, transfers and flight to buenos aries where we get our ship. i was searching for a long time for flights that would work especially from lima to rio and he got way beter price and timing than i could find. seemed reasonable to me. there were others on our rollcall that were using him from BA to IF. all you can do is send him an email for a quote...martha

This is an easy DIY trip. Look online for flights from GOL or TAM. Tell us your hotel price point and someone should be able to recommend one to suit. The park, both in Brazil and Argentina, is easy to see on your own. No real value added by a guide. Just local bus or taxi. Do remember that Brazil requires a visa obtained at your local Consulate and Argentina, an online paid reciprocity fe.

We used Gateway, a little on the expensive side but we were well taken care of. This way using a Canadian company we knew we had fall back if things did not go according to plan.

Thanks, everyone, for your helpful tips. Do you have a contact email for Gateway? I searched their web site and didn't find info on Iguazu on their web site.

EcoUruguay sent me info and I'd like to compare it to other companies. Thanks, again.

We used

http://www.sabrinabraziltravel.com/

She helped us arrange all of our flights, found a resort not too far away from the falls, much more reasonable than the Sheraton, arranged for a tour guide at teh falls who also dropped us back at the airport, and a hotel on Ipanema

Truely, a full service agency

Archived