Epic - is our balcony covered?

PeanutBudder

We are new cruisers and booked Room 11044 on the Epic....I have read that some balconies are covered, some are not. Some have their views obstructed and some not. I have NO idea how to find out if we have a good balcony view or not....please help me...this is all new to me! Thank you so much!

We are new cruisers and booked Room 11044 on the Epic....I have read that some balconies are covered, some are not. Some have their views obstructed and some not. I have NO idea how to find out if we have a good balcony view or not....please help me...this is all new to me! Thank you so much!

Probably, anyway find any post by SDMike and check out the links in his signature. He has links with pictures of where balcony cabins are located. If I remember correctly pretty much the only ones not covered were on deck 8 or 9, or both. :confused:

Thanks guys!

OP, you have a standard balcony. Your couch is closer to the balcony, with the bed closer to the bath/door. The room sleeps 4 if you want, having a bunk that pulls down from the ceiling if you need it.

Archived