Sun Princess & Suva, Vila & Lifou shore tour Questions

I was just wondering if anyone could tell which of these are included and which ones have an extra cost

Regency Dining Room

Marquis Dining Room

Sterling Steakhouse

Horizon Court buffet

Kai Sushi bar

International Cafe

Swirls ice cream bar

Verdi's Pizzeria

Trident Grill

We have made a reservation through cruise personaliser for these shore tours. Our group has 3 adults and 7 children between 11 and 3 years of age. Do you think they'd be suitable?

Cliffs of Jokin - Lifou

Glass bottom boat - Vila

Museum of Fiji - Suva

Also, is there a splash pool on board for children?

I was just wondering if anyone could tell which of these are included and which ones have an extra cost

Regency Dining Room

Marquis Dining Room

Sterling Steakhouse

Horizon Court buffet

Kai Sushi bar

International Cafe

Swirls ice cream bar

Verdi's Pizzeria

Trident Grill

We have made a reservation through cruise personaliser for these shore tours. Our group has 3 adults and 7 children between 11 and 3 years of age. Do you think they'd be suitable?

Cliffs of Jokin - Lifou

Glass bottom boat - Vila

Museum of Fiji - Suva

Also, is there a splash pool on board for children?

There is a charge for going to the Sterling Steakhouse and to the Sushi Bar - the others (Regency, Marquis, Horizon and International Cafe) are free, although I think there are a few items at the International Cafe that have a cost. I didn't try those.

There is no charge at Verdi's pizzeria, but there is a charge at the icecream bar. I think there is also a charge at the Trident Grill.

Tours - They would be OK for your group, but I suggest in Suva that you go by taxi for a general tour including the museum. :):) Cost for a taxi is AUD$20 or a bit more per hour. You could ask for sightseeing and be dropped at the museum, then you would be able to get another taxi when you are ready. They come in regularly on cruiseship days dropping people off. If you didn't have small children with you I would suggest walking back to the ship. Entry to the museum is (from memory) FJD $7 but they usually take AUD (probably ask for $4 or $5).

There is a charge for going to the Sterling Steakhouse and to the Sushi Bar - the others (Regency, Marquis, Horizon and International Cafe) are free, although I think there are a few items at the International Cafe that have a cost. I didn't try those.

There is no charge at Verdi's pizzeria, but there is a charge at the icecream bar. I think there is also a charge at the Trident Grill.

Tours - They would be OK for your group, but I suggest in Suva that you go by taxi for a general tour including the museum. :):) Cost for a taxi is AUD$20 or a bit more per hour. You could ask for sightseeing and be dropped at the museum, then you would be able to get another taxi when you are ready. They come in regularly on cruiseship days dropping people off. If you didn't have small children with you I would suggest walking back to the ship. Entry to the museum is (from memory) FJD $7 but they usually take AUD (probably ask for $4 or $5).

AT no charge for an ice cream unless you wanted something fancy and the grill is free

AT no charge for an ice cream unless you wanted something fancy and the grill is free

At the icecream 'shop' I thought only soft serve was free and for everything else there is a charge. Last year I was able to get proper hard icecream simply by stipulating 'hard icecream', but later in the year they said there was a charge.

We are off again at the end of the week, so I will certain try them all out. :)

At the icecream 'shop' I thought only soft serve was free and for everything else there is a charge. Last year I was able to get proper hard icecream simply by stipulating 'hard icecream', but later in the year they said there was a charge.

We are off again at the end of the week, so I will certain try them all out. :)

we only had soft serve in the cone or in the cup and it was free but not sure about the hard ice cream

Archived