B2B SetSail Pass Question

Nolsie

Hi Everyone,

In exactly 9 weeks, my good lady wife and I will finally be embarking Allure of the Seas for our first ever RCI back to back adventure. Excited isn't the word - it has been over 18 months in the making.

The question that I would like to pose to others who have been fortunate enough to do B2B on Allure or any other RCI ship is with regards the SetSail passes. Do you need to complete SetSail passes for both legs of the journey, or just the first leg ?

So, as I am not always the best at explaining myself, I am just wondering if I need to complete and print out the Set Sail passes for both sailings on the B2B, or just the first leg, and we maje the arrangements for the second leg whilst onboard ?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Nolsie.

We have a B2B booked on Independence. (also very excited) and they told us at time of the booking, that each leg is a separate cruise (remember we had to pay 2 sets of deposits? lol) so I will be printing out each leg as if it is a separate cruise. Have a wonderful time!

Hi Everyone,

In exactly 9 weeks, my good lady wife and I will finally be embarking Allure of the Seas for our first ever RCI back to back adventure. Excited isn't the word - it has been over 18 months in the making.

The question that I would like to pose to others who have been fortunate enough to do B2B on Allure or any other RCI ship is with regards the SetSail passes. Do you need to complete SetSail passes for both legs of the journey, or just the first leg ?

So, as I am not always the best at explaining myself, I am just wondering if I need to complete and print out the Set Sail passes for both sailings on the B2B, or just the first leg, and we maje the arrangements for the second leg whilst onboard ?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Nolsie.

I complete the online check-in info for both cruises. I also print the SetSail passes for both cruises, but have never been asked for the SetSail for the second cruise.

Make sure you have your cruises "linked" as consecutive cruises. You do this by contacting whoever booked your cruise.

Seems to me when you are filling out your set sail pass for the first leg, when you come to the little drop down selection about your transportation leaving the cruise... there is a choice for "consecutive cruiser" or some similar wording. Then I think you are not required to fill out the set sail pass for the second leg. I have filled out both before I found the above method.

Before the end of the first cruise you may wish to swing by the main desk a make sure they know you are on a B2B... On my last B2B I kept looking for the letter telling what the procedure was going to be on turnaround day and it never showed up. So I had to go down and inquire.

Archived