Grandeur dining times?!

Hello everyone! This is my first time sailing with RCCL and I've been getting different information on dining times on the Grandeur. I've heard there are regular dining times (5:30pm & 8:30pm, I believe?) but that they also have My Time Dining. Is this true?

Also, my reservation/tickets say I have the 8:30 dining but I really want the 5:30 dining...can I change this on the ship?

Any help is greatly appreciated...thank you!! :)

Hello everyone! This is my first time sailing with RCCL and I've been getting different information on dining times on the Grandeur. I've heard there are regular dining times (5:30pm & 8:30pm, I believe?) but that they also have My Time Dining. Is this true?

Also, my reservation/tickets say I have the 8:30 dining but I really want the 5:30 dining...can I change this on the ship?

Any help is greatly appreciated...thank you!! :)

All Royal ships (including Grandeur) have My Time dining, where you can pick your dining time.

You might be able to change your traditional 8:30 dining to traditional 5:30 dining on board, or you might find 5:30pm full. If you really want 5:30 traditional, call whoever booked your cruise and get on the 5:30 waitlist now.

All Royal ships (including Grandeur) have My Time dining, where you can pick your dining time.

You might be able to change your traditional 8:30 dining to traditional 5:30 dining on board, or you might find 5:30pm full. If you really want 5:30 traditional, call whoever booked your cruise and get on the 5:30 waitlist now.

Thanks for your help. I did call them and they said its too late to change it in advance. I will try when I get on the ship. On past cruises, the maitre'd is ususally available the first day before we sail so hopefully he/she can help me out. Otherwise, I wonder if I can just do My Time and go every night at 5:30? :)

Thanks for your help. I did call them and they said its too late to change it in advance. I will try when I get on the ship. On past cruises, the matre'd is ususally available the first day before we sail so hopefully he/she can help me out. Otherwise, I wonder if I can just do My Time and go every night at 5:30? :)

You would have to switch to My Time. Same procedure as switching to traditional 5:30: try to call now to switch, or do it on the ship. It may also be full. If you are successful switching to My Time, you will have to prepay your gratuities.

you can TRY and make standing reservations using MTD at 530. my last cruise( 2 weeks ago) on GR it would not have been possible with the earliest seating in MTD being about 730/745 every night.

of course you can also walk up without reservations at any time and you may or may not have to wait.

Thanks for your help. I did call them and they said its too late to change it in advance. I will try when I get on the ship. On past cruises, the maitre'd is ususally available the first day before we sail so hopefully he/she can help me out. Otherwise, I wonder if I can just do My Time and go every night at 5:30? :)

If your TA is saying its too late it is either because they do not know or they are too lazy to do it. Your preferred time may currently be unavailable but you most certainly can be put on a wait list. Quite often wait list requests are granted so it is definately worth doing. Should all else fail then yes see the maitre d once on board the ship.

Archived