Latest disembarkation in Rome

AltCrz

Generally cabins must be vacated by 8am and you need to be off the ship by 9.30-10am. There are exceptions to the 9.30-10am time if the ship needs a deep clean or they need to off load passengers earlier for some reason.

They will announce when everyone has to be off.

Will be on Silouhette this November finishing in Rome. It seems that the rooms must be vacated by 0830 latest. Does anyone know what the latest time is to disembark the ship ? Thanks

We have been back just over a week. We had to be out of cabins by 8 and think all were to be off by say 10. Celebrity do allow a small number of guests to extend their stay into the afternoon. You do pay and still have to leave your room but can use the facilities and eat and drink

Here is the "Extend Your Stay" info ...mentioned in the post above:

Extend Your Stay

This optional program allows you to extend your cruise vacation, remain onboard and enjoy some of the ship services until 90 minutes prior to the ship's next departure. Complimentary breakfast and lunch in Bistro on Five, non-alcoholic drinks from Café al Bacio, first-run movies, access to the pool, fitness center and select spa services plus lockers in the spa changing room. You'll even have an extra hour in your stateroom. Enroll at the Guest Relations Desk onboard. $59 per adult, $29.50 for children ages 3-12, free for children under 3. Credit cards accepted all day for bar and spa purchases. Available on all European sailings.

Woody

We stayed until 9.30 in our cabin... Thats almost the latest possible afaik...

Interesting option to extend the stay... What about your luggage? Will it put into the terminal with the others or kept in a secure place until you have to leave?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks for your replies. Need to be at airport at 11.30, so if I plan to leave at 10.00 from Civitacecchia that would be great.

Unipac: regarding the extend your stay program, I did something similar with RCI last May in Rome. The luggage would be left in the terminal, then when you come off the ship at about 16.00 you'll find them there. They are not kept anywhere secure as such.

We stayed until 9.30 in our cabin... Thats almost the latest possible afaik...

Interesting option to extend the stay... What about your luggage? Will it put into the terminal with the others or kept in a secure place until you have to leave?

We did this with RCL earlier this year and our experience was different to the above post. Our luggage was not left out in the open where one would normally pick up luggage, but kept in a separate, screened-off area.

I would not like to have my luggage standing in a big hall almost "alone" with not other luggage... looks like lost and would not be able to relax... I would suspect they keep it secured...

Yes, that was my fear but, as I mentioned above, the bags were kept out of the way and we had to request them when we disembarked.

Archived