Shuttle from the Outer Mole to where?

cruise_crazy68

The shuttle drops you off near the corner of Whitehead and Front, in front of the Shipwreck Historium. It's one way back and forth, with no stops.

I've heard of them stopping to let people off who want to go to Ft. Zachary Taylor State Park, but I don't know how certain that is.

The shuttle drops you off near the corner of Whitehead and Front, in front of the Shipwreck Historium. It's one way back and forth, with no stops.

I've heard of them stopping to let people off who want to go to Ft. Zachary Taylor State Park, but I don't know how certain that is.

awesome thanks!!!:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping they will drop us off just after we get off the Military area. Rumor has it if you ask nicely they will do that. We'd like to just walk to Blue Heaven from there and if we go all the way down to Mallory Square area, we would need to back track quite a bit.

Crossing my fingers we can find a shuttle driver that can't resists a few sweet talking ladies!

If the Conch Train shuttles you in, you will be dropped off at the corner of Front & Duval Streets, about a block from the Shipwreck Museum. If you are on the trolley, you will be dropped off in Mallory Square next to the Shipwreck.

Archived