OASIS muster drill question...

DCT61

We are returning to RCCL after a long absence (OASIS Jan 2014), and have booked a "Crown Loft Suite". Where do the passengers staying in this part of the ship meet for the muster drill? Thanks in advance.

We stayed in a crown loft suite on Oasis two weeks ago, room 1748. Our muster station was located in Aqua Theater. I hope this helps !

We also were in CL 1728 and will confirm our muster was also Aquatheatre.

We are going on Allure in December and are in cabin 14213. Does anyone know where we go for the drill? After the drill, what is the best place to go for embarkation and what is the fastest way to get there?

Your muster drill location will be shown on the back of your stateroom door. You will also have a few hours before the drill work through all the possible paths to take and find out for yourself the fastest way.

Emmy..

Your pictures are what helped us decide on the suite. They were very helpful, and I appreciate you making them available.

Not a problem always happy to give back :) have cruise on Oasis in March and next October for the transatlantic. Unfortunately there will be no CL photos unless upgrade fairy wants to visit me :) :)

We are going on Allure in December and are in cabin 14213. Does anyone know where we go for the drill? After the drill, what is the best place to go for embarkation and what is the fastest way to get there?

There is a sailaway party in the AquaTheatre that is fun if you have kids (or are a kid at heart). I like to use the "secret" public aft balcony on Deck 11.

• 6 months later...