My Very First Cruise ( My Photo Review aboard the Carnival Fantasy) Oct 1-6, 2013

Shyhova

Hi Brenda, nice to run into you again too. I so enjoyed the Dream and I'm glad that I made the decision to rebook on her. It was definitely worth the wait.

It's kind of crazy. I've been on 2 cruises since that one got cancelled, & both times I ended up cruising with people from the March Dream Rollcall. I will also be cruising with other people from that rollcall on my upcoming cruise. With all the diff. cruises available, it's amazing to me that I keep crossing cruising paths with some of those people.

It's kind of crazy. I've been on 2 cruises since that one got cancelled, & both times I ended up cruising with people from the March Dream Rollcall. I will also be cruising with other people from that rollcall on my upcoming cruise. With all the diff. cruises available, it's amazing to me that I keep crossing cruising paths with some of those people.

That is amazing!!! :)

:(. Also, to make matters worse someone had broken BOTH side zippers on DGF's FAVORITE bag, her Delta Sigma Theta travel duffel. Why they unzipped both sides so violently to break both zippers is beyond me, so now the side compartments of the bag are useless since you can not close them. Not a good start to things but I give her credit...she got over it very quickly and did not let her day be ruined because of it.

Tell my Soror, I feel her pain. Not her DST bag ! That's just WRONG!

Oh my soul, I have enjoyed reading this review. I was about to call it a night, but I just needed a little cruise fix to help me sleep. LOL. I picked yours because I liked your name. Little did I know I would have such fun. I, too, have laughed out loud several times reading this !

I'm looking forward to the rest of it. Welcome to the addiction. Our first cruise was in 2009 and we have been on five so far.

So excited to see that your girlfriend is a Delta Soror. Tell her, hello from a Delta Dear from Dover, DE Alumnae Chapter. I've been a Delta for 52 years. Yup. one of those little old ladies, but my DST spirit keeps me young. LOL

Congratulations on being so close to earning your degree. Celebrate by going on another cruise !

And finally...THIS

IMAG0234_zpsde2185d6.jpg

Let me just get this out the way before the trolls come out. I know I am a 6'3" black dude and everything but I just don't like beer. I can fruity drink with the best of them though...don't judge me!!! LoLoL

Besides...them Carnival drinks got a knockout blow that you just don't see coming till its too late. One minute you sucking them down and chasing them with wine from the room and next thing you know you doing the cupid shuffle with a group of grandmas from Boise....*shrug*

HAHAHA, too funny!

We have a family group going on Fantasy Nov 2 and your review is getting me pumped. First cruise? Seriously? You sound like a pro cruiser already. Love your writing style and humor. Thanks for taking the time to do this! Your pictures and your info are very helpful. I'm enjoying the trip with you.

Best of luck with school...never stop learning. God Bless. Barb

We headed straight for Waterworks when we got back on for some slide racing!!!

IMAG0514_zps763d7136.jpg

On your marks...

IMAG0515_zps95d110d3.jpg

Get Set...

IMAG0516_zps30f3887b.jpg

Go!!...

Keep in mind it has been about an hour or so since I had that conch burger...So of course I had "sneezed" enough to grab this to take back to the room...

IMAG0517_zpsd29c68f9.jpg

*Sigh*...You know, that is just ridiculous. Just eating to eat. Well, I didnt waste any of it...I put it away. It's better someone eat it than it go in the trash or incinerator or whatever they do to the food that's not eaten on the buffet.

I laid down for a little while then got dressed for dinner...TOnight was Mexican Fiesta night up on Lido so I put on my "Caution" pants....

IMAG0522_zps66c7c219.jpg

Now that is Pure, 100% Unadulturated Sexiness right there...I don't care what NOBODY Say!!!! LoL I call them caution pants cause they yellow...and when I wear them everyone must yield to the sexiness upon them LoL.

But before mexican night we had a suprise for the BeF and wife @ dinner...

Okay hands down you missed your calling.. The fruit drink was funny, dr Seuss fruit plate had me giggling the cheese plate made me laugh out loud but the caution pants? Had me pee in my pants!! Caution is right!!

Great review! This past April my wife and I did the seven day on the Fantasy it was our first cruise.. Really loved that ship, we are going again next year and this just hyped me up even more!

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Shyhova - I actually watched the Kevin Hart (gym guy) video clip and almost fell outta my chair at work laughing. So I can now picture why you got upset when the guy you saw didn't do anything. Kevin Hart was too funny and I almost got myself in trouble for laughing so loud!!! BTW, great review...keep the pictures coming.

We have a family group going on Fantasy Nov 2 and your review is getting me pumped. First cruise? Seriously? You sound like a pro cruiser already. Love your writing style and humor. Thanks for taking the time to do this! Your pictures and your info are very helpful. I'm enjoying the trip with you.

Best of luck with school...never stop learning. God Bless. Barb

I'll try to take good care of her for you. I'll be debarking :( the day you embark. :)

Your first balcony can also be reasonable..... Try a Cove balcony. I love them. They are the cheapest balcony on the ship, but I prefer them to the higher up and more expensive ones. I have been on the "Dream" and the "Breeze" Cove balconies and they are fantastic. You will certainly love them and be hooked on Balconies as well as you are now hooked on cruising..... Love your review so far. Love your style.

I am loving your review! I will be going on my first Carnival cruise November 9 on the Ecstasy which I believe is a sister ship to yours. Thank you for taking the time to post.

You will like the Ecstasy. Was on her last July and had great fun. Back on her Dec 7. Can't wait

So yea....this has been one heck of a week. A new job and my professors are really ramping it up for my last semester...You think they are trying to get me ready for the workplace? LoL....I apprecieate( I can never spell appreciate...heyyy I think the second one is right!! LoL)....everyone's comments!! I will respond to all of the ones I missed since I was gone but first I'm sure yall want me to finish right??....Wellllll...Legggggooo!!!...SN: ANy newbies...or non-newbies with any questions I will be sure to give my best answer so ASK Away!.....Now where was I??...