Ice Skating on Oasis

Anyone been? Helmets required? I'm squimish about wearing helmets that have been on other people's heads. We get a lot of "lice" warnings at school and I have heard it is a headache to deal with - knock on wood we never get it. I know long pants and socks are required. We'll even bring our own gloves to wear (which I make my kids wear when they have their skate lessons back home). Anyone have a picture of the rink? We won't bring our skates (too heavy) but I'm sure they have some we can use. Do you know if the boys have figure skates or hockey skates? Thanks.

Anyone been? Helmets required? I'm squimish about wearing helmets that have been on other people's heads. We get a lot of "lice" warnings at school and I have heard it is a headache to deal with - knock on wood we never get it. I know long pants and socks are required. We'll even bring our own gloves to wear (which I make my kids wear when they have their skate lessons back home). Anyone have a picture of the rink? We won't bring our skates (too heavy) but I'm sure they have some we can use. Do you know if the boys have figure skates or hockey skates? Thanks.

I have not been on the Oasis, but I have been on the Allure which is identical. Helmets are required but they do disinfect them after each person uses them. Also, you are offered the choice of figure or hockey skates.

View the attachment for the photo!

oasis_of_the_seas_pictures_16.jpg.737aaf860bb3d4c2a8fe92aa47d6857e.jpg

Archived