OBC on onboard bookings

bdaddyiii

I have tried to find the answer to this question and I am hoping someone here will have the answer.

I am sailing in 3 weeks on the Conquest. I am planning my cruise for next year and the sail that is going on know offers an OBC up to 200 as well as 50% deposits. I was planning on waiting to book until I am onboard since I understand that I will either get 200 ot 250 OBC for booking a 8 day cruise next Oct.

My question is if I wait and book while onboard do I get to use this sale it is still in effect and I do I get both offered OBC which could equal 400 to 450 OBC.

I have cruise several time as you can see in my signature but I have not tried to book while onboard since they change the FCC to what it is now.

Thanks in advance for you answer. :confused:

I have tried to find the answer to this question and I am hoping someone here will have the answer.

I am sailing in 3 weeks on the Conquest. I am planning my cruise for next year and the sail that is going on know offers an OBC up to 200 as well as 50% deposits. I was planning on waiting to book until I am onboard since I understand that I will either get 200 ot 250 OBC for booking a 8 day cruise next Oct.

My question is if I wait and book while onboard do I get to use this sale it is still in effect and I do I get both offered OBC which could equal 400 to 450 OBC.

I have cruise several time as you can see in my signature but I have not tried to book while onboard since they change the FCC to what it is now.

Thanks in advance for you answer. :confused:

I can answer the first part of your question. For an 8-day cruise the OBC is $100 per cabin. I think it's $200 for a 14 day cruise. $75 for a 6 or less days.

One other thing - if you were to be able to take advantage of price drops you would NOT lose this OBC.

Archived