Volendam inside cabins which one ??

Most of the cabins that HAL terms "large" insides are identical, and quite generous in size. They are pretty much the same configuration as the outside cabins, but 10 sq. ft. smaller. Most of that 10' is lost to a change from a full couch to a love seat.

There are a few "large" insides that are more of a square than rectangle; cabin 2619 is one of them. You can check the deckplans for others that are the same shape.

Those cabins are wider by about the width of one additional nightstand (which the cabin does not have). Arrangement of the furniture, and even the closets, is different. There are pros and cons to these cabins, which I can elaborate on if you are interested in one of them.

Is 1905 and 1877 1887 ok they seem to be big ? THANKS

Sorry. I don't know anything about those cabins. If they are the typical large insides or the more square ones would not make any difference to me' date=' as both types are quite large enough. I do like that there is more closet space in the typical inside than the more square one, if two people are in the cabin. [/color']

To answer your earlier question about the laundry impacting on 2619, it does not. The laundry is on port side, and the cabin on starboard. There's an entire staircase in between.

Archived