Odd question... Vegetable peelers in a suite?

Overdue4cruise

That's why I want to find out..I will put that on my list right now:):) Thank you for that info! I know it's a silly question lol

It's not a silly question, it's great. I never would have thought of it but we're in a suite next year and we enjoy our fruit too. So bringing a small peeler is going on my list too. Thanks :D

Hello , this may seem like an annoying question to some, but do they have vegetable peeler in a suite, especially the Dawn? I like my fruits peeled;) Sorry for the strange question and thank you in advance for all the help!

You are in a suite. Just ask your Butler or the Concierge to get you one from the galley.

I am just trying not to bother the butler over something like a peeler :o I'm sure he or should has enough to do ;)

After many cruises with Butlers and various discussions with many of them about their duties, I can assure you that this is something that the Butler would want you to bother him or her with. They take great pride on delighting their passengers.

I agree with you totally Cruisin&Relaxin. Last cruise I talked with our butler and they really want to do EVERY thing they can to make your time with them enjoyable. Invisible in person, but highly visible in your convenience.

I never travel without my Swiss Army Knife. It is useful for peeling fruit, cutting cheese, opening wine and beer bottles, repairing things with screws, breaking apart ice, poking holes in stuff, removing splinters, the list goes on -- all in one tiny device :p

I never travel without my Swiss Army Knife. It is useful for peeling fruit, cutting cheese, opening wine and beer bottles, repairing things with screws, breaking apart ice, poking holes in stuff, removing splinters, the list goes on -- all in one tiny device :p

DH is the same. Now only if I could get him to check that it's not in the pocket of his computer bag BEFORE he goes through security at the airport. It cost him over $25 to get it mailed home from his departure airport last week.:eek:

Archived