Need A Manager's Name At Choice Air.

happy 2 b cruising

:(

If the flight change was made by the airline that is who you should call first.

Delta refused to talk to me being I booked through Choice Air and referred me back to CA. My tickets were not cheap tickets, same price as Delta when we booked. Choice Air has a tier system for customer service, can't seem to get above the second tier. Hopefully someone from CC's could give me a name of a Manager.

I have been getting the run a round regarding a flight change at Choice Air. Troy Martin no longer works in that department. I would really appreciate a name of a manager to contact, thank - you for your help.

Hi Happy 2 b cruising,

You emailed me yesterday evening, and I was trying to see if I could help in some way, and reply to you privately. As you've chosen not to wait for my reply, I suggest contacting Choice Air at 800-533-7803, and ask to speak with a supervisor. I'm sure if you are persistant, you will get to someone who can assist, or tell you why your issue is unresolvable.

I wish I could do more for you, but I prefer not to publish specific contact information on a public forum, as if I did, guests would probably call or email them all the time.

Good Luck in resolving your issue !

I've never used Choice Air so please forgive this maybe stupid question that I don't understand - what is the point of using Choice Air if the price was the same you could book yourself? I'd much rather have control over my ticket and the ability to deal directly with the airline.

I've never used Choice Air so please forgive this maybe stupid question that I don't understand - what is the point of using Choice Air if the price was the same you could book yourself? I'd much rather have control over my ticket and the ability to deal directly with the airline.

Asked my Travel Agent and she said Choice Air was the way to go. Needless to say I will be booking direct in the future.

Hi Happy 2 b cruising,

You emailed me yesterday evening, and I was trying to see if I could help in some way, and reply to you privately. As you've chosen not to wait for my reply, I suggest contacting Choice Air at 800-533-7803, and ask to speak with a supervisor. I'm sure if you are persistant, you will get to someone who can assist, or tell you why your issue is unresolvable.

I wish I could do more for you, but I prefer not to publish specific contact information on a public forum, as if I did, guests would probably call or email them all the time.

Good Luck in resolving your issue !

Thank -You, always appreciate your help.

It might depend on what and why you are trying to change. In the past when Delta has made a change in the time or cancelled a flight they took care of it directly even when I booked through CA. I did not have to change but received the information directly from Delta.

If you are trying to change a flight for another reason, maybe that is why you need to contact CA.

Gail

The only point would be the Cruise line will help if something goes wrong, delayed, canceled, or late flight. Without we are in control, yes, but at the mercy of the airline and totally on our own.

The airline rules of carriage regarding changing an airline ticket apply whether you book through the airline directly or use choice air. Perhaps this is why the OP's problem cannot be resolved in their favor whether or not a supervisor from choice air is involved.

I have been getting the run a round regarding a flight change at Choice Air. Troy Martin no longer works in that department. I would really appreciate a name of a manager to contact, thank - you for your help.

Hello, we would be happy to connect you with someone who should be able to assist. Please send your booking information and contact details to concerns@celebrity.com as soon as possible. Thanks!

Delta and Choice Air... brings back memories, and not good ones. I once booked my air through Choice Air on a Delta Flight from the West Coast to Rome and back. I booked about 9 months before the cruise. We had great seats...row 12. Then about 3 months later I decided to check my air arrangements on line. Suddenly we were in row 43 or so. I called Delta and Choice Air to complain. They said we were moved due to an equipment change and they re-assigned seats from the back. I asked Choice Air why I was not notified and they said they aren't really equipped to monitor everyone's flights. But I got seats now in row 20. Two months later same thing. Moved us to the back... I complained, and we were now in row 32. Same story from Celebrity.

Then about 45 days before the trip, Delta changed the flight times and shortened the return connection substantially. Thus I would be forced to race (bad knee and all) through several terminals to make my final flight home.

I complained again and Choice Air and Delta let me select another flight completely and go through another gateway with the 2.5 hour connection time I preferred. And for free.

But my main complaint, neither Delta nor Choice Air ever notified me of any of the changes. I always had to be proactive and check my flight arrangements myself. So unless I needed an Open Jaw flight (where Choice Air has really good prices) I just book the air on my own.

I check my flights once a week whether booked through Choice Air or on my own. When ever possible I sign up for flight alerts through the airline as well. Only then do I get notifications from the airline (usually:rolleyes:)- but I still check weekly lol I have had at least 3 changes lately and only one had to be dealt with - the other times were arrival/departure changes of appox 10-15 min so no prob.

It might depend on what and why you are trying to change. In the past when Delta has made a change in the time or cancelled a flight they took care of it directly even when I booked through CA. I did not have to change but received the information directly from Delta.

If you are trying to change a flight for another reason, maybe that is why you need to contact CA.

Gail

It's all due to Delta's cancellations and changes, being I didn't book direct they won't correct problems. I am back dealing with Choice Air:(

I saved a SUBSTANTIAL amount of money booking with choice air, one way to Europe. Changes by the airlies have not been their fault, but they have been VERY accomidating working wit us on changing to flights of our liking!

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

Archived