Regent website problems

Clinching

Hi. Is anyone else experiencing problems with Regent's website? It's driving me crazy. I can't check my booking, excursions etc. I will be unable to make restaurant reservations etc. This is our first experience of booking Regent and I am not impressed.

Sometimes, like just now, I can get into my account ! But although it shows my booking, suite number,itinery etc. it informs me I have not yet completed my registration( although it is showing my completed reg.) also, on "my profile", my details are in but when I press lookup my number it informs me cannot find my number with this name address! I have contacted my Travel Agent who tells me not to worry, it is all booked, that there is a problem with the website.

Likely being in UK is the problem! Can you contact Regent UK directly and ask if their are issues.... Yes go around you TA, if you are asking about website I'm pretty sure they will talk to you.

Clear your cookies from the cashe, and try different browsers. Good Luck!

No problem with logging on to our forthcoming cruise using Safari.

However, the website seems to have issues. Our next cruise is on the Voyager from Singapore to Auckland. It is in fact two cruises, to Sydney then to Auckland. If you look at the website for the full cruise there are no postings for onboard activities. Yet there are if you look at it for each of the segments separately.

Archived