Oasis show reservations and dining - open 168 days out!

Stevie17

I just wanted to let people know that I was able to book all entertainment as well as all dining options for our Oasis spring 2014 cruise today....168 days prior to cruising. I have no idea whether this is "typical" or not, but I thought I'd let everyone know. From what I've read, this appears to be early.

Show reservations for 02 Feb 2014 Allure look to have opened yesterday or today. We've been able to make Excursion reservations for several months. ken

1/19 sailing for Allure just opened today also. It looks like they just released from @December through the spring.

Thanks for the heads up. March 1 Oasis all reservations were open today. I was shocked that this early already had trouble getting a decent time for chops, giovannis and 150 central park for dinner :eek: nothing available beyween 7:00 and 8:30 for a party of 5. Ended up with 6:30 and 8:30. Thanks again!

April 10th explorer cruise is open for reservations too. Have been checking everyday but not yesterday so not sure if it was today or yesterday. All I know is that all the 7pm MTD slots have gone already!!!

Bit unfair really when it says reservations will open up 90 days before.....

You don't really need a reservation for MTD. You just show up.

Didn't really work like that on our last cruise. There was nothing available between 7-8pm. You could queue up at that time but it was quite a long wait.

Maybe it was just that cruise that everyone wanted to eat between 7-8:confused:

Archived