Caribbean Princess - cabin help - anyone had cabin E729 or B756

Rachelleh

Hi:

A couple I know are getting married on the CP next May and they have the option of mini-suite E729 or BB cat. Aft B756.

Can anyone provide any first hand info. on either of these two cabins????

I have been in B751 on CP and loved it, didn't mind the steel support beam as balcony was so large, does anyone know how large the balcony is in B756 and if the support beam in on that balcony? I assume interior space is the same.

Have had mini E729 on Star which was the wrap around (and if anyone has the option of this cabin TAKE IT!!), but I can not find any additional info on E729 on Caribbean Princess, love the interior space of a mini, but anyone know the approximate size of the balcony? Is it covered?

Reccommendation one vs the other??????

Thanks

Rachelle

We were in B756 on the CB in May and we were very happy with it. The balcony was fully covered and good-sized. We had 2 lounge chairs plus a table and 2 chairs. An airconditioning vent separates you so that you only have one neighbor. There has been some discussion about this vent but we had no problem with it. Gave a nice breeze when you stood by the rail.

We are booked in E731 in Oct. on the CB which will have the wrap around balcony and I believe that E729 (next door!) has just a standard balcony which is totally covered. These mini-suites on Emerald Deck are the only ones that are covered. Of course you will have a larger cabin and a bathroom with tub in the minisuite. I really can't say which will be better but I think they are both a good choice.

awfw

Sorry, forgot there is no beam in B756!

Archived