Day Cabin

mourne

Hi All

How or where can you book a day cabin, we have an afternoon flight and if it was not too expensive would seriously think about it.

Thanks

Mags

The day cabins are advertised in the Horizon daily paper (delivered to your cabin). Usually during the last few days of the cruise they give prices for each category. You fill

in a form at reception and the charge goes on your on board account. We find that an inside is fine to shower and leave hand luggage in ...you can use the safe too. It means you can make the most of your last day on board. There are a limited amount of cabins to book , it's first come,first served.

Hope this helps.

Last November we paid £45 for an inside on Ventura, think was £55 for an outside, £65 or £70 for a balcony and more for a superior balcony.

They publish a time usually two days before and they have a table set up in the atrium where you book.

More than I thought it would be I'll have a dip in the pool before I put my travelling clothes on and skip the room.

I have just had a thought when we were on board Azura in March on port days the retreat was a lesser charge maybe we could do this for the last day on board before the flight is called???

To cut the cost, on previous cruises we have shared the cost of the cabin with a couple of our table companions.

We leave our bags in it; each couple having one key card and then dependent on the timing of our coach to the airport arrange times to use the shower / change etc. during the day. It works every time.

Archived