Chankanaab excursion in Cozumel

barbgeo

Thank you for the review and pics! We had booked Mr. Sanchos but after seeing another review with the manatee pics, and seeing yours and mitsugirly's pics of the whole park, we are going to go to Chankanaab instead.

I hope you have a wonderful day. We love Chankanaab and it's my favorite place so far in Cozumel. :)

I know that I have seen several people state that they would book directly instead of through the cruise line. We (me, hubby, 2 boys) are planning on doing the dolphin swim and of course it is quite a bit cheaper that way. We will be on Carnival, so I will have to cheat the system since they will not book direct for Carnival guests. This is our first cruise, so I want to be sure that I am making the right choice by saving the money and not booking through Carnival.

And reading some of your reviews a while back is definitely convinced me that this was what we wanted to do while in Cozumel. Thank you!

I hope you have a wonderful day. We love Chankanaab and it's my favorite place so far in Cozumel. :)

i just read your review of the dolphin swim....did they let you bring your waterproof camera in the water with the dolphins?????????

i just read your review of the dolphin swim....did they let you bring your waterproof camera in the water with the dolphins?????????

When we went both times, they did allow it. But shortly after those swims, they stopped allowing you to bring your own camera. So they currently do NOT allow you to bring your camera. :(

antigua tequila tasting at chanakaab park, they kindof give you a history while letting yu try small samples of different flavors of tequila, youcan also purchase antigua tequila there we brought home chocolate flavor tequila, pretty good when you mix it with kahlua or some other creamy liquer