Here we are...

M&Mtime

Awesome surprise! Just be prepared that you might have to tell them at the post. You might run into issues scanning sign and sail cards and such. Plus every time I have checked in with my kids and they go over the paperwork they say hi to each kid and ask them there name. They want to match with the documents.

Thank you for your service & I think it's fantastic. You really need to video their reactions when you tell them..

A co-worker did this with her kids a few years ago for a trip to Disney and the video of the kids as they figured it out was great. !!! Have a great trip

The more I think about it and it get closer, I am thinking I want the suprise, I don't think I will get that if they figure it out before we get on for example if they figure it out when we are checking in. I don't think that will be nearly as fun.

So I think I am going to change it up a bit. I think I will still drop everyone off at the aquarium go park get the suitcases to the porter, then go meet them in front of the aquarium where they will be and my wife waiting with video camera and I will give them an envelope telling them.

What a awesome surprise!! And thank you for your service, both my husband are serving also.

Are you saying you and your husband are serving or are you saying both your husbands are serving....haha JK, I did have to read it a few times to figure it out

We do have the underwater cameras packed.

I almost blew it tonight. I left this page open on my iPad....the daughter wanted to play a game. And she opened it and she said dad are you going on a cruise soon, I said no why? She said cruise critic is open and you only look at this page when you are getting ready for cruise. I made up a quick excuse that she need to go get something and while she was gone I closed it and deleted the history. Then her friends came over and she hasn't said anything since....Whew

Archived