Can't decide

mizzoufinal4

So I already have a cat 4c booked for the fantasy on jan 25. just saw that 4e's became avail which have a bigger balcony but smaller room. Can't decide if I want to switxh or not. Ideally I would love to switch to a 5e and have an aft facing balcony but have not seen any of those available yet(although seems the rooms available change daily). Anyone know if I were to call Disney cruise line if they may be available even though they do not show on the website? SO what would you do? stick with the original room 7132 or switch to a 4e room 5046. Thanks for your opinions!!!

I was reading about the 4E on another board. The general consensus was that people loved the balcony space provided you are willing to give up the extra interior space. There was also some discussion that some of the 4E cabins only sleep 3.

The 256 sq.ft. cabins are a really nice space - especially if there are four in your party.

For me the decision would come down to how much time you (and your family) were planning to spend on your balcony.

With your little ones - do they nap every afternoon? We you and your wife planning to spend time on the balcony while they do so?

Do you or your wife get up earlier than everyone else and are looking for a place to sit and relax while letting everyone else sleep?

We stayed in 5552 on the Dream (and have that same cabin on the Fantasy) - I loved the location, so close to the forward elevators, only a few steps to the movie theatre and the kids clubs are just a hallway away (no stairs / elevators).

Archived