All Things Breakaway (secrets, tibits, to do)

gizmo911

When can you book these shows prior to your cruise?

I am interested in this one and the cirque show.

45 days prior to your cruise online booking starts....suites are earlier, I believe at 55 days prior.

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

anyone know (and sorry if this has been answered - couldnt find the search in the forum) when the fireworks are on a 7 day bahamas cruise and at what time? just making sure our dinner reservation/show does not overlap it.

anyone know (and sorry if this has been answered - couldnt find the search in the forum) when the fireworks are on a 7 day bahamas cruise and at what time? just making sure our dinner reservation/show does not overlap it.

I found some dallies from October. It says that the fireworks are on Wednesday at 10:45. I hope it is the same when we go.

I found some dallies from October. It says that the fireworks are on Wednesday at 10:45. I hope it is the same when we go.

we were on the 12/1 sailing. it will be in the daily that day. ours were at 10:15. we were in the italian dining room. we went outside on the deck 5 steps from where we sat, to watch, for the 10 minutes they were being shot off, and then went back in and finished eating.

Anyone use Iconcierge on Breakaway? Will have my ipad and iphone with me and was wondering how it works.

It worked fine on our Samsung but did not work with my son's iPhone or ipad mini. It is not compatible with the ios 7 update.

It worked fine on our Samsung but did not work with my son's iPhone or ipad mini. It is not compatible with the ios 7 update.

Do you know if there are plans to fix this? Did you speak to someone at customer service or the wifi lounge? Thanks for the info.

Do you know if there are plans to fix this? Did you speak to someone at customer service or the wifi lounge? Thanks for the info.

We did go to customer service and they said it was not compatible...the person thought they were working on a fix but was not positive. They refunded our money for all phones.

That's good to know. I have an iPhone 4 and can't put ios7 on it. I will have the 5s by then so I might just switch my phones out for the week.

Can you please explain how the "bump" cabin balconies are bigger than a regular balcony? Thank you!

Jo Anne

As a follow-up question: anyone know if a lounger will fit on one of these "bump out" balconies on the Breakaway? If yes, will they put one on the balcony for you if you ask?

Thanks.

If you get the Ultimate Beverage Package, wait until you're at sea so you don't pay tax. You won't be charged for drinks before you actually bought the package. You can buy it on day 1 and 2.

REALLY?? do you know how far "at sea" you have to be to not pay tax on the beverage package? Also, they really don't charge you for any drinks you order on the first day if you weren't to but until day 2?

REALLY?? do you know how far "at sea" you have to be to not pay tax on the beverage package? Also, they really don't charge you for any drinks you order on the first day if you weren't to but until day 2?

Yeah - would love to hear more about this... I have heard that you can buy in advance via phone, and not pay tax... but what is the part about not charging for drinks on day 1?

As a follow-up question: anyone know if a lounger will fit on one of these "bump out" balconies on the Breakaway? If yes, will they put one on the balcony for you if you ask?

Thanks.

You could ask but it would be a tight fit with the chair.

Sent from my XT907 using Forums mobile app

Yeah - would love to hear more about this... I have heard that you can buy in advance via phone, and not pay tax... but what is the part about not charging for drinks on day 1?

I think they mean that of you buy the UBP on day 2, you pay to purchase for the entire trip, including the per day charge for day one. Therefore, if you bought drinks individually on day one, you don't pay the separate charges because they will be covered under your UBP (assuming they were drinks included with UBP). You are still paying, but only the UBP charges. The drinks are not "free".

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Is Rock of Ages still on the Breakaway?

I am now able to pre book entertainment for my March sailing and I don't see it available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, it is! It is not performed everyday, though. Be sure to go through all of the days to see which days it will be available. I am going on the breakaway on the 16th and booked times the other day!