Western Caribbean - Navigator April 1, 2014

bajadenny

2oldforthis: Also respect your post.

Zqueeze1, truly hope that you did not take my post the wrong way. People that want to sail on Regent like we do are the heart and soul of Regent (IMO). However, if there is a sale that encourages people that do not care about Regent to book the cruise, these are the people that I am talking about. I will probably be slammed for my next comment but always speak my mind....... if Carnival, RCCL or NCL passengers could cruise on Regent for $599/per person for a week, they would certainly do so. Hmmmmm, no matter how I try to explain this it doesn't work.

Bottom line for me is that I hope to sail with 2oldforthis or Zqueeze1 sometime. They would be a delight to sail with.

TC2: I've read enough of your posts to know that your intentions are righteous. No harm no foul. 31 years married to a German/Sicilian torture expert makes me thick skinned to offset the beatings. Besides my rant was in response to Baja's comments.

BTW, sailing together means renting an additional liver! :D It would be a hoot!

Z and TB

2oldforthis--after your last post I am even more interested in getting to know you on our forthcoming cruise. Great post!

Debi

Debi: I just noticed where you live (color me green). We absolutely LOVE Marco Island and usually stay at the Hilton, take long bike rides, and during the evenings try to hit the movie theater across the street that serves alcohol (a prerequisite to any event of interest). Could find any availability next weekend so we are heading to Bonita Springs to ride along the beaches and in Sanibel Island. Enjoy it!

Z and TB

Debi: I just noticed where you live (color me green). We absolutely LOVE Marco Island and usually stay at the Hilton, take long bike rides, and during the evenings try to hit the movie theater across the street that serves alcohol (a prerequisite to any event of interest). Could find any availability next weekend so we are heading to Bonita Springs to ride along the beaches and in Sanibel Island. Enjoy it!

Z and TB

So glad you come here to visit!! Add Fin Bistro to your restaurant list for the next time--casual and great food. Next weekend is Veterans Day so we get a lot of NE visitors then.

We have a couple of time share weeks at South Seas Plantation and love it there for a change of scenery. Next time you go that way try The Mad Hatter restaurant--great food in a little more formal (white tablecloth) atmosphere.

Next time you come this way let me know!!! Try the Island Gypsy for some great boat trips.

Debi

I sound like the Chamber of Commerce!

So glad you come here to visit!! Add Fin Bistro to your restaurant list for the next time--casual and great food. Next weekend is Veterans Day so we get a lot of NE visitors then.

We have a couple of time share weeks at South Seas Plantation and love it there for a change of scenery. Next time you go that way try The Mad Hatter restaurant--great food in a little more formal (white tablecloth) atmosphere.

Next time you come this way let me know!!! Try the Island Gypsy for some great boat trips.

Debi

I sound like the Chamber of Commerce!

Thanks for the info and your kind offer; we'll add the restaurants and boat trip to our future trips in the area. We will be doing a day trip on our bikes around Sanibel next Sunday with a stop at Doc Ford's for their shrimp. The Boss swears it's the best she's ever had.

We are also big fans of the Bay House in Naples.

Z and TB

P.S. You mentioned that next week you will have lots of NE visitors?!? Better wear long sleeves to cover up my NY Yankees tatoo.:eek: :D

Edited by Zqueeze1