Recently Returned from Dawn Boston/Quebec RT

alwalaska

Hi! I don't think I will get around to writing a full review, but I know how hard it is to find information on the itineraries that only run a couple times a year, so here is my very brief overview along with an offer to try and answer any questions you may have about the Dawn or the itinerary.

As soon as I get pictures uploaded somewhere on the web, I will share them here.

We had a great time. I kind of felt like NCL is slipping in quality (especially food and some service areas), but we still had a great time.

One thing not slipping was entertainment. Although my Disney cruise was a long time ago and I know I loved the entertainment, it has been too long to make a fair comparison, for every other cruise we have done since, this has been the absolute best entertainment EVER on a cruise. An acrobat and dance team named Alexis and Sally were totally amazing. We also had an Irish Folk singer, an opera singer, and more.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I am trying to dig out of emails, built up work, laundry, and more, but I will try and check back daily and provide answers.

Archived