Does anyone carry thier luggage onto the ship??

Ugaaucruisers

[quote name='Sinppu']
We've never done it and we're definitely not from the US.
[/quote]

I think in the thread there were also some people from the US who said that they do.
of course my statement is not correct, therefore the :-P is there to let people know it is not so serious.

my opinion is that it depends on ones personal preferences and the arrival time. someone who has not cruised before, probably needs some more information in order to decide, and I guess that was the intention of this thread.

[IMG]http://file1.npage.de/000822/02/bilder/fitnessstudio-mit-rolltreppe.jpg[/IMG]

We do not take our main cases onboard ourselves. Have never had a problem. We do pull our one carryon roller case until our cabin is ready. I find myself very thankful that not many bring their larger cases on to the ship themselves. The throngs of people and their carry ons, the lack of elevators to get to your deck as they are delivering cases to the cabin, and everyones high energy and excitement level would make the first couple of hours onboard even more chaotic if we had to wheel our way around thousands more cases. JMHO

Archived