Swizzle v20, local Bermudians: 9 Beaches Resort

DisneyBlonde

This resort is brand new. We were there last september and it was deserted. Absolutely lovely area and beaches. We had the place to ourselves and snorkeled/swam the day away. It is next to or part of Daniels head beach (never really figured out what was private/public) We were quite curious about the resort because it was such a beautiful spot but so obviously abandoned. Seems that it was a eco-resort some years ago and lost money and shut down. New owners have done a complete rehab and started it up- only in May of this year I believe.

It is unusual in that each cabin is kind of like a tent- on a wooden platform with plumbing. Each has a balcony, bedrooma nd bath. Some are directly over the water. They are set far enough apart that privace shouldn't be and issue.The setting is gorgeous. Its on a peninsula that sticks out into the ocean, and up a hill so I'm sure it gets beautiful breezes. Again I think it is one of the most beautiful, secluded spots I've ever seen and perfect for a relaxed vacation.

Archived