Pick your itinerary...

I know Celebrity has pick your perk, so I thought maybe RCI should have pick your itinerary...ok, maybe not for real, but we can dream here...lol.

As I have been researching different cruises and itineraries, some new ones popped into my head. For example, I would love to do a TA on one of the RCI ships, but they really only seem to Europe to Florida. So, what about mixing it up a little. Why not break up one of these repositioning cruises into a two stage voyage. First leg, sail from Florida up the East Coast, hitting one or two islands, then Charleston, maybe Bermuda (if not too far out of the way), New York City for overnight stay, and then ending in Boston. Second leg would be Boston, Portland, Halifax, Iceland, Cork, Southhampton. And of course, you could add other ports in here... But perhaps you make each leg 8-10 days, but for the B2B folks, they would get an amazingly long trip.

Another one would be San Fran to Seattle to Vancouver to the various Alaska ports and back to San Fran...

Thoughts? And if you don't like my itinerary, please tell us about your dream itinerary. Who knows, with all these newer ships coming on line in the next few years, maybe the folks in Miami are looking for a few good ideas...lol

You must be loaded!LOL Can I come too?

I said I would love these itineraries. I did not say I could afford to take them :D

At the most, I might be able to do one leg of the repositioning. Love the idea of sailing from NY or Boston to UK, vs. Florida to Barcelona. For one thing, my wife and I love the West End theaters ;) and at the moment, I have enough mileage points on BA to fly home for free :D

Archived