Inform me please on character breakfasts

milk&honey

Everyone (adults and children) will get tickets for the character breakfast for one morning you're on the ship. They are included in the cruise price. They will leave the tickets for you in your cabin when you check in along with your dinner schedule.

I had heard that kids can attend a character breakfast onboard. Could somebody explain the process for this and is it included in the cruise price? If so, we will forgo the resort breakfast. Thanks.

Which ship?

We'll be on the Wonder! First time cruisin' and looking forward to a fantastic trip!

My sister and her family, along with my parents, are coming too! From what I have read it will be a trip of a lifetime. Have any favorites to recommend?

They did not have a character breakfast either time I was on the Wonder.

And I'm under the impression they only do it on the Magic.

HOWEVER, being you are doing land/sea, you'll have plenty of opportunities to do them in the parks and at the resorts. I can't justify $15 for scrambled eggs and Mickey ear waffles, yet we did it twice!:eek:

Also, the characters are omnipresent on the ship....just follow the schedules. And don't miss DISNEY DREAMS.

And, be prepared to fall in love with Castaway Cay.

The character breakfasts are on the Magic only. It's always been an extra perk for those doing the longer cruises. They really are a lot of fun for everyone, however we thought the food was not as good as the lunch and dinner food. It just seemed like it had been sitting under a heat lamp and the portions were small and a very limited selection. So when we take the grandkids to the character breakfasts, we just get coffee and a roll of some kind, they chow down and love the characters , then we go out to the buffet for a good breakfast, while thye head for the kids clubs. It's definately a must do, especially if you have kids.

mom x4,grandma x4

• 2 weeks later...

The character breakfasts in the parks or at the resorts are delicious and worth every penny in my eyes to see the look on my daughter's face.

She has been to DW 11 times and is only 7 yrs old. Eahc visit she asks if we can do a princess breakfast or dinner with Cinderella.

worth it ! :)

Character breakfasts are only on the 7 day Magic cruise. Everyone does get a ticket. It is up to you to go. We were not impressed with this breakfast. The food is much better at Topsiders. The characters were real rushed and we did not even get pictures taken my CM's.

Archived