Zip lining

jmctlc38

• 2 weeks later...
By contract with Celebrity Cruises you must book the excursion through them.

Huh? What do you mean by that? Shouldn't you be free to walk off the boat and pay any tour operator you wish for their services?

Unless you mean to say that there is only one zipline company in St. Kitts and they are contracted exclusively to people who book through Celebrity... which doesn't make a lot of sense... I would think they are missing out on a lot of revenue if that's what they do...

The one & only zip line operation in St Kitts has a contracts with Celebrity & other cruise lines that requires guests to book through the excusion desk of the cruise line for this excursion.The zipline's website is where I got this information.

Huh? What do you mean by that? Shouldn't you be free to walk off the boat and pay any tour operator you wish for their services?

Unless you mean to say that there is only one zipline company in St. Kitts and they are contracted exclusively to people who book through Celebrity... which doesn't make a lot of sense... I would think they are missing out on a lot of revenue if that's what they do...

Cruise Passengers: Kindly note that due to contractual agreement with the cruise liners listed below, passengers on any of these cruise liners must make their booking directly with the cruise lines office, on its online booking system or onboard the ship. Please note carefully that made directly with our company by such passengers will not be honored. Thank you for your cooperation

Carnival Cruise

Victory, MiracleP & OOriana, Arcadia, Ventura, Oceana, Azura, AuroraMSC

PoesiaSilver SeasSilver Shadow, Silver Spirit, Silver Cloud, Silver WhisperCelebrityEclipse, Equinox, Millennium, Mercury, SummitRoyal CaribbeanSerenade of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas, Adventure of the SeasNCLDawn, Spirit, StarSeabournSojourn, Legend, OdysseyAzamaraJourney

Cruise Passengers: Kindly note that due to contractual agreement with the cruise liners listed below, passengers on any of these cruise liners must make their booking directly with the cruise lines office, on its online booking system or onboard the ship. Please note carefully that made directly with our company by such passengers will not be honored. Thank you for your cooperation

Carnival Cruise

Victory, MiracleP & OOriana, Arcadia, Ventura, Oceana, Azura, AuroraMSC

PoesiaSilver SeasSilver Shadow, Silver Spirit, Silver Cloud, Silver WhisperCelebrityEclipse, Equinox, Millennium, Mercury, SummitRoyal CaribbeanSerenade of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas, Adventure of the SeasNCLDawn, Spirit, StarSeabournSojourn, Legend, OdysseyAzamaraJourney

I read that too some time ago. I know this might be a silly question but is that limited to those ships? Or any ship from those cruise lines?

I just dont like cruise lines sold excursions. The price goes up as much as double which to me is an abuse, and unless I went to the other side of the island (which I wont go anyway) I dont see myself losing the ship for being late.