Carnival from Aus...Are gratuities included?

skyas

Hello,

I have travelled with Royal Caribbean from Australia and prepaid the gratuities.

Just wondering if compulsory tipping is required on Carnival Spirit or Legend or is it included in the fare. There is quite a price difference between the 2 companies.

l love Royal but thinking because of the price difference, we might give Carnival a go ,but don't want to be surprised if Carnival add the tipping at the end of the cruise on our sea pass.

As there are 4 of us this can add up!

Hello,

I have travelled with Royal Caribbean from Australia and prepaid the gratuities.

Just wondering if compulsory tipping is required on Carnival Spirit or Legend or is it included in the fare. There is quite a price difference between the 2 companies.

l love Royal but thinking because of the price difference, we might give Carnival a go ,but don't want to be surprised if Carnival add the tipping at the end of the cruise on our sea pass.

As there are 4 of us this can add up!

Hi Skyas, I am cruising in the near future on the Carnival Spirit and asked the same question , the tipping is already included in the cost of the cruise :),but you can always tip extra if you wish .

Cheers Deb :)

Archived