What difference does 5 years make?

helpthejuggler

We are on Spirit next month for our first taste of NCL in 5 years since our first 2 cruises on Jewel in 2007 and 2008.

At that time we were speculating about the upcoming F-3 ships which became Epic. So after 5 years what do you perceive to have changed on NCL that we will notice.

Do you think that starting with NCL, then trying other lines, and returning to NCL will change our perspective?

I read that there is real enthusiasm for Spirit, the smallest ship we have tried so far. Is the small ship experience noticeably different on Spirit?

Mark

We are on Spirit next month for our first taste of NCL in 5 years since our first 2 cruises on Jewel in 2007 and 2008.

At that time we were speculating about the upcoming F-3 ships which became Epic. So after 5 years what do you perceive to have changed on NCL that we will notice.

Do you think that starting with NCL, then trying other lines, and returning to NCL will change our perspective?

I read that there is real enthusiasm for Spirit, the smallest ship we have tried so far. Is the small ship experience noticeably different on Spirit?

Mark

I sailed Jewel in 2007 too and then Epic at the end of 2011. They main difference I noticed was better food in the MDR. I was not impressed with the MDR food at all in 2007. It was mch better on the Epic...not great, but better.

Archived