Ladies, Would You Wear This....

redhedgal

....on Cruise Elegant night? I know that the dress code is dress casual to formal, and anything in between. I just wouldn't want to feel out of place by being one of just a few in a floor length formal. I have plenty of other less formal dresses that would be fine, I've just had this dress forEVER and only had the chance to wear it once, lol. What would you do? Thanks.

I am wearing a full length gown for one of the elegant nights then wearing dress pants and dressy blouse for the 2nd. So yes i would definitely wear that... It is a very pretty dress!

I clicked on this post half-expecting to see the chain mail dress.

I was expecting that dress,too! I saw it on the boards a long while ago, but could never forget it. I wish I could find the picture again, just so people could see what a "real dressy" dress looks like, lol.

I clicked on this post half-expecting to see the chain mail dress.

I was expecting that dress,too! I saw it on the boards a long while ago, but could never forget it. I wish I could find the picture again, just so people could see what a "real dressy" dress looks like, lol.

Just google "chainmail cruise dress". It'll be one of the first images. :D

....on Cruise Elegant night? I know that the dress code is dress casual to formal, and anything in between. I just wouldn't want to feel out of place by being one of just a few in a floor length formal. I have plenty of other less formal dresses that would be fine, I've just had this dress forEVER and only had the chance to wear it once, lol. What would you do? Thanks.

I am not a girl, However I think you should try it on and post a picture of yourself and I will let you know.

Especially if you are a redhedgal!!!:D

Just Sayin!

Gorgeous! Absolutely wear it. And be sure and get your picture made so you'll have a lasting memory.

Have a great cruise!

Guest fyree39
Looks nice so go for it!

I gave up on dresses for formal night a few years ago. Bought a nice pair of dressy black pants and a few sparkly tops. Packs great, no stockings required and I wear a pair of nice flat black sandals which double on casual nights with capris. Cuts out a pair of shoes! And the pants are long so no one really sees my shoes anyway.

Well, good for you! Some women have ditched the effort of dressing up on elegant night. I haven't nor have many others who enjoy slipping into some sparkly awesomeness for a night on the Promenade.

Top looks a little heavy for Cruising maybe ditch the jacket!

Don't agree, especially for a winter cruise. Those dining rooms are cold!

To the OP, your outfit is a knockout! Wear it and you'll look and feel fabulous!

------------------

love your dress and I would wear it in a heart beat !!:)

Archived