About signing up for shows while onboard

Gayle V

Well, we forgot to sign up for the Comedy show for our November Allure cruise, and now it's fully booked up. I called Royal Caribbean and the representative says they hold back a small amount of seats for on board sign ups. Wondering what any previous passengers think our chances will be of getting tickets if we go to the box office first thing after boarding? If that doesn't work, the representative recommended going to the door about 30 minutes before the show, and get in the stand by line. Is this likely to be worth doing? I hear the Comedy show is pretty popular.

Well, we forgot to sign up for the Comedy show for our November Allure cruise, and now it's fully booked up. I called Royal Caribbean and the representative says they hold back a small amount of seats for on board sign ups. Wondering what any previous passengers think our chances will be of getting tickets if we go to the box office first thing after boarding? If that doesn't work, the representative recommended going to the door about 30 minutes before the show, and get in the stand by line. Is this likely to be worth doing? I hear the Comedy show is pretty popular.
yes it is worth it but a very small venue in comparison to any other I agree with the other go down as soon as you get aboard if not I would get down there at least 45 minutes early knowing they will not let any walk up in till 15 minutes before showtime, good luck is worth the effort

Archived