Price Drop???

teachtocruis

If the cruise is very close to Final Payment, why not wait a little longer until after Final Payment to book your cabin. Sometimes the price will drop after Final Payment, but it is only for new bookings (and you would be a new booking). Just a thought.

I like the new website where you can actually see how many cabins in each category are still available. It gives you a better idea of how well the cruise is selling.

Normally No....As stated any price drop after final payment would be for new bookings. I have read that some have asked and were successful in getting money back but that is not the norm for Princess.

We've cruised twice on Princess this year and both times the price dropped after our final payment. There were still cabins vacant in our category so I called Princess and they honored the lower price and credited our credit card. Some of the other lines won't do this but Princess often will ... never hurts to ask.

My PVP told me that if you have Princess Insurance they honour the lower rate. Otherwise it's up to the PVP.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app

That sounds really strange since it has nothing to do with insurance!

I have had a refund after final payment... Of you can also ask for an upgrade. Check with your TA or call Princess if booked directly...

My PVP told me that if you have Princess Insurance they honour the lower rate. Otherwise it's up to the PVP.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app

Not sure that's correct since for the first price drop we got we didn't have Princess insurance though we did for the second.

Archived