cabin P211 Ventura

pompey86

Hi, has anyone stayed in P211 Ventura,as its below the theatre, is the noise too bad,is there still 3 shows a night?, I dont stay up late:), but wake early, so how much of a problem will it be?, it was a late booking so no choice of cabin, will take my earplugs anyway, so looking forward to all those sea days , reading, my music, and a large pina colada:D, thanks.

Hi, has anyone stayed in P211 Ventura,as its below the theatre, is the noise too bad,is there still 3 shows a night?, I dont stay up late:), but wake early, so how much of a problem will it be?, it was a late booking so no choice of cabin, will take my earplugs anyway, so looking forward to all those sea days , reading, my music, and a large pina colada:D, thanks.

I think the problem you will have is with the noisy ship stabilisers in this cabin because you are only just above them but others may say different?

Micky

Hi, thanks for the reply, I rang P&O this morning and paid the extra and upgraded to a balcony, I dont know were the cabin will be, but any balcony is a bonus for me, this time next week hopefully I will be sitting down to dinner.:)

Archived