Barcelona: Luggage to airport

moomoocow

Morning everyone!

This time next week I'll be boarding a plane to Barça then onto the Preziosa.

When we disembark our return flight isn't until 8pm.

I am sure I read somewhere that there is a service at Barcelona port where you can leave your luggage and they will transport it to the airport for you to pick up later?

Alternatively can someone advise what left-luggage is available around Barcelona so we can enjoy a day looking round and going to the Nou Camp without being burdened?

Thanks in advance.

Good morning to you too! We disembarked from the Orchestra in Barcelona in March and there was at the time a service in the baggage hall which took your bags for a fee per bag (€10) and then delivered them to the airport for your flight. I think it was this crowd - http://www.deliverywarehouse.es/, as the DW symbol seems familiar. To be honest, on the day it seemed to be like one very busy bloke with a big van, but the service was great, and much better than dragging your luggage to a train station etc before you can enjoy your day. Hope this helps.

We used this service after disembarking Preziosa last month. There is a small stand at the far end of the baggage hall just before the exit, you can't miss it.

As stated, they charge €10 per item. They ask what time you need to pick up your bags & then meet you in a white van outside the far end of Terminal 1.

Our flight was out of Terminal 2, although this wasn't a major hassle as there's a free shuttle bus between terminals. You just need to go into T1 & follow the signs down a floor to catch it. Allow about 20-30 mins to be safe.

This service made our day a LOT easier & I'd recommend it to everybody.:)

Archived