Legends show on the epic

ginger123snaps

Is the Legends show on the epic worth seeing? We have been on a lot of carnival ships lately and skip the shows...we don't seem to get much entertainment out of them. Do you think the legends show is similar to what carnival dancers put on or is worth seeing? Also, is it appropriate for young kids...ages 5, 5, 4

It's nothing like carnival shows. It's three imitators... Depends if you like the acts. For me, it was Elvis, Lady Gaga,

and Steven Tyler. It was great and worth it (well for Steven Tyler anyway). Not sure a child would appreciate that?

Is the Legends show on the epic worth seeing? We have been on a lot of carnival ships lately and skip the shows...we don't seem to get much entertainment out of them. Do you think the legends show is similar to what carnival dancers put on or is worth seeing? Also, is it appropriate for young kids...ages 5, 5, 4

When we went in July, it was Tina Turner, Adele and Tom Jones. I thought the girl who imitated Adele was very good, Tina Turner was certainly energetic and Tom Jones was eh..his voice sometimes was spot on and other times it was just ok and I'm pretty sure his sideburns were fake, which made me giggle (or it could have been the drinks). There is nothing inappropriate in the shows but small children may be bored.

When we were on the Epic in November 2012, our "Legends" were Donna Summer, Jimmy Buffett, and Michael Jackson.

I had thought I wouldn't like those performers (well, two of them anyway: Donna Summer and Jimmy Buffett are a little before my time lol), but a friend wanted to go and I tagged along. Glad I did! I had a great time at the show! I enjoyed Jimmy Buffett and Donna Summer more than I was expecting and the Michael Jackson impersonator was outstanding!

How often do the entertainers change? Is the bill the same for the week or is the show different nightly?

Thanks!

It's the same show each night, just to allow everyone a chance to see it.

The entertainers change on the TAs for the season med/Caribbean changes and I think once mid each season.

Archived