Where else to buy waterpark wristbands?

Fourseventeen

My buddy and I will be on back to back disney cruises so we will be in port twice in Nassau. We will be onboard the dream working as DJ's for one of the night clubs but do not need to work while we are in port. We are thinking about doing Atlantis. Last time I was there I was able to buy a wristband for 120.00 which included transportation, aquarium, beaches, waterslides and lunch at the waterpark. My friend has never been and I enjoyed the waterpark so would like to go again BUT I cant find any deals on wristbands and our ship wants $169.00 per person for the day pass OUCH! No discount for us that I am aware of. I dont see any info on Majestic tours web site. What are my options? We will be in port on Nov 29th and Dec 2nd.

My buddy and I will be on back to back disney cruises so we will be in port twice in Nassau. We will be onboard the dream working as DJ's for one of the night clubs but do not need to work while we are in port. We are thinking about doing Atlantis. Last time I was there I was able to buy a wristband for 120.00 which included transportation, aquarium, beaches, waterslides and lunch at the waterpark. My friend has never been and I enjoyed the waterpark so would like to go again BUT I cant find any deals on wristbands and our ship wants $169.00 per person for the day pass OUCH! No discount for us that I am aware of. I dont see any info on Majestic tours web site. What are my options? We will be in port on Nov 29th and Dec 2nd.

Majestic stilll has them, they just don't advertise, email or call them.

$129-$139pp depending on the dates.

Wow...we are cruising with NCL in December, and their Atlantis Aquaventure excursion is $99! Does not include lunch, but I can't see that costing me $70!

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

Keep in mind, the amount of time you're in port will dictate the cost of your excursion. If you're on a ship that ports until midnight or overnight, the cost is usually more. Also, the time of year you're there also makes a difference. :)

Keep in mind, the amount of time you're in port will dictate the cost of your excursion. If you're on a ship that ports until midnight or overnight, the cost is usually more. Also, the time of year you're there also makes a difference. :)

We are in port 8am-6pm and the same time he is there...December. Waterpark opens at 10 and closes at 5 so we get a full day there. I guess lucky us!

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

Archived