Recent Cruisers "Platinum Gift"

Pjnc

Hi All

For the very recent cruisers What was the platinum gift? Do they still have the Tervis tumblers?

I read that the gift was changing I will be on the Legend Nov 3rd and hope it is the tumbler.

Anyone just recently off a ship have any news of a upcoming change and what did you receive?

Thanks

Pat

murrells inlet, sc

John recently posted that the Platinum/Diamond gift is the baseball cap. If you don't like/want that, you can go to Guest Services and exchange it for the Tervis Tumbler or maybe something else if they have something in stock.

The new Platinum/Diamond gift should start being given out on the ships in mid November and it will be another tote bag of some type...

Glad to see they are changing them regularly. Do wish though we could pick from a list.

I'm glad they are changing too, although I'm betting I get a cap on the Magic. Having a list to select from would be nice, but a logistical nightmare. Since they don't have any way to know what people would choose they would have to stock everything in sufficient quantity to make it available to as many people as want it.

I would like for them to allow us an OBC for use in the purchase of a Carnival logo item.

Sept on Inspiration it was a hat. Traded for a Tervis cup. Can't wait to check back in January to see what I'll get in February on the Miracle!

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg "I can see Carnival Miracle and Inspiration from my porch" (to paraphrase Tina Fey as S. Palin) I still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams!)

Please, please, please run out of ballcaps on Liberty by next January. We don't want even 1 ballcap, let alone 4 because we're doing B2B. Loved receiving 4 tervis tumblers on last January's B2B. That was a gift I sure was happy to get more than 2.

September on Pride was a hat. Attempted to trade for tumbler with no luck. When asked in the survey how I feel about the loyalty program, I always suggest that we are given a Fun Shop voucher as a gift instead of a specific item. I am always grateful for the gift, but still, getting something that I would choose for myself would be nice.

Archived