How to contact pax/ships directly?

storfie

Hi all, Some time ago I saw a list, "How do I contact a passenger directly".

It gave telephone numbers to call a ship with instructions.

I cannot locate the information. I would like to leave it with family in case of an emergency at home. Hope someone has the information, or where to find it(I've searched the Celebrity website with no success).

Many thanks, Annabelle

Info is on Celebrity's web site.

Go to http://www.celebritycruises.com/planAndBook/beforeYouGo/tabLanding.do?pagename=before_you_go_gateway&tab=before_you_go_during_cruise/

Click on "Staying in touch" then "phone"

Friends and family can contact the ship by calling 877-266-1020. From outside the U.S., they can call 321-953-9002. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute. This can be charged to their MasterCard® or Visa®. From outside the U.S., additional long distance charges will also apply.

You can make ship-to-shore calls from your stateroom, 24 hours a day. The cost is $7.95 USD per minute and will be automatically charged to your SeaPass® account.

We tell our family and friends to try texting or calling us on our cell phones and to use the above phone number only as a last resort.

Info is on Celebrity's web site.

Go to http://www.celebritycruises.com/planAndBook/beforeYouGo/tabLanding.do?pagename=before_you_go_gateway&tab=before_you_go_during_cruise/

Click on "Staying in touch" then "phone"

Friends and family can contact the ship by calling 877-266-1020. From outside the U.S., they can call 321-953-9002. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute. This can be charged to their MasterCard® or Visa®. From outside the U.S., additional long distance charges will also apply.

You can make ship-to-shore calls from your stateroom, 24 hours a day. The cost is $7.95 USD per minute and will be automatically charged to your SeaPass® account.

We tell our family and friends to try texting or calling us on our cell phones and to use the above phone number only as a last resort.

Thanks Larry! Don't know why I didn't see that! We usually tell family to try email first, then our cell phone. Always hope never to hear anything!!!:)

Archived